Sunday Indo are Cunts Thread

Or plunging the knife.

2 Likes

I had to stop reading half way through. It was too much. Like eating a packet of skittles in one go.

1 Like

This bates Banagher

Irish rugby squad gift each other Uggs and undies to boost team morale

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/world-cup/irish-news/irish-rugby-squad-gift-each-other-uggs-and-undies-to-boost-team-morale-31599418.html

Niamh Horan referencing “Slats” makes me feel ill

She might just be the worst person in the world

1 Like

Signed photographs of Conor McGregor :smile:

What a great gift.

What would Horan know about a real man. How the fuck does she get paid for this kind of gibberish??

Never rated her as a journalist anyway. She got one shot a few years back when she followed your man from priory hall over to Spain and fucked it up

Even so, the alternative to facing New Zealand is Argentina, who have certainly been firing on all cylinders as of late, so making a first ever semi-final may still be beyond Ireland’s reach.

Coverage for the match starts on TV3 at 3.20, before kick off at 4.45.

If your need for on-field drama is still not satisfied, then immediately switch over to RTE2 for the Republic of Ireland’s Euro 2016 qualifier against Poland in Warsaw.

Sitting in third place in Group D, Martin O’Neill’s men are in prime position to secure a place in the play-offs. Four points ahead of Scotland after the last round of fixtures, a minimal return from the final two games against Germany and Poland could suffice.

The world champions come to the Aviva Stadium on Thursday at full strength and in fine form, while Ireland have been significantly decimated by injury and suspensions, so a pleasing result feels unlikely.

FFS :smiley:

Not a journalist.

Thinly veiled the lads are worried about future contracts and are reduced to product placement and endorsement like the cast of The Only Way is Esses or Geordie Shore

Hashtag this is Fucking Shameless

If you were Schmidt you would be seething at that sort of distraction and money whoring

I think we might have to close the thread after this

13 Likes

Next week: an apology for getting the year of Bloody Sunday wrong.

3 Likes

Could they make it much smaller

They need to make room for Gerry Ryan tributes.

1 Like

Barry Egan in full wind-up mode here

Stunner ffs sake :laughing:

3 Likes

I don’t know what I just read there, the most confusing article I’ve ever read.

Awful. Just awful.

I’m not sure if this guy is serious or what… wtf fuck?

Beautifully crafted article. Young Blaise would be quite catch I think.

There’s another belter of an interview there with the Healy Raes.

You must have spent the day at the folks gaff.