Sunday Indo are Cunts Thread

A gynecologist wouldn’t see as many cunts as that.

2 Likes

Niamh :clap:

2 Likes

Brave anti-snowflake article, but bang on the money and confirming everything I have been saying here for the past year. Nice to see Ireland has at least one decent journalist.
Where did she graduate from?

1 Like

Try using fly next time…

Trump won’t need four more years, he’ll have it all sorted in his first four

I think what he actually said was “there’ll be nothing left to do in 4 years”.

Might give him some time to catch up on his golf

its driving all the snowflake twitter apes mad that Trump is turning around the American economy

5 Likes

What genius

This one is a belter

‘I was told it’s nothing personal’ - Solicitor slams car rental company over €345 charge for ‘tiny scratch’

As far as I can make out he had taken out the insurance so it didn’t actually cost him anything except “days of his time”

1 Like

Are we having a secret Indo day?

Lets hope Babette is a bit more successful than her siblings.

He has since contacted the Spanish embassy.

Why?

His time is money, pal.

He’s not much of a solicitor if it’s going to take him days to fill out an insurance claim form

:smile:

“I am a solicitor qualified in Ireland, England and Wales with a special interest in human rights and social justice.”

3 Likes

Just heard there on radio that Barry Egan will have a big interview tomorrow with Gayle Killilea .

1 Like

There’ll be some serious gymnastics goin on there this weekend

5 Likes

To those who say there’s peace in NI now, therefore Hume and Adams were right, just ask: There was peace in the Pacific after 1945, so the Hiroshima bomb must have been right too? Some questions are more complicated.

Guess who?:grinning:

The Sindo have changed the lay out of the sports section to a magazine format. Don’t be surprised when you see it on the parent’s coffee table next year.

2 Likes