Sunday Indo are Cunts Thread

2 Likes

Are they trying to tell us something?

You’re learning from the master there mate.

2 Likes

Nasty post

This is the political editor of one of the two main Free State papers I kid you not.

He’s also the biographer of the former Taoiseach under criminal investigation.

He has to go

Kimmage with an in depth four page interview with Ger Gilroy today.

5 Likes

Who is the interviewer and who is the interviewee ???

The sindo are starting their campaign against a UI vote in earnest today. 22% only would be willing to pay extra for it down south and 66% down south fear a return to violence if it comes to pass.

These are the headline findings the sindo are promoting not the massive majority who say they want one!

6 Likes

With that attitude Germany would never have been reunified. Somethings are more important than money and strong leaders will keep the peace. Neither we have

2 Likes

What’s the percentage in favour? Heard another survey recently where the figure ‘who didn’t think it would happen in next ten years’ was the one reported in the headlines on radio.

The last I heard it was only something like 51-49 in favour

Jody Corcoran is the ultimate in establishment stooges.

in kilkenny, probably right

in the rest of the free state it would be higher

Bad effort. Must do better

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0501/1213202-united-ireland-poll/

The I’m alright Jacks down south will never vote for it.

2 Likes

Too many mé feiners and not enough sinn feiners

3 Likes

It would pass quite easily. Similar to the marriage referendum of 2015 and the abortion referendum of 2018 in terms of margin I imagine. Roughly two thirds to one third. Such a poll is unlikely to happen this decade though. Scotland going independent would change things but who knows if that will happen.

1 Like

An independent Scotland will absolutely ruin any unionist argument. The historical ties are with the Scots and the ulster scot bullshit. English people couldn’t give a toss about the north

2 Likes