Sunday's all-ireland final, who's going?

i don’t think i’d have the stomach or temperament to be surrounded be either county if they won…fookin hate kerry cunts…and cork city cunts…cork county i don’t mind too much…
i take it Pairc Ui coamhaoin and turenne ill be there?..carter will be in the premium i’d imagine…
any neutrals here going?..

Bandage is so he is.

My auld lad’s from Cork so I’m going with him and my brother. Some decent points there cumspot and not to mention the accents on both sets of lepers too. It should be a good contest and, like any match I attend as a neutral, a huge fight would be ideal.

Mise, Ciarrai go deo.

Enjoy it you langeeer!

thank you poundage…i must confess i am really looking forward to the match and would love to see it from the stands…but the its too high a risk to be surrounded by a gang of either in celebratory mood…:rolleyes:

I’m going to the croke park area for pints and banter. If I was offered a ticket i wouldn’t be adverse to attending

I won’t be there, as I don’t have a ticket (or a spin, but thats less of a problem). One of my brothers is going alright. If it was the hurlers of course, the village would be empty.

Watching them get hammered by Kerry in Croker yet again doesn’t really appeal to me. I learned my lesson on the other three occasins. :rolleyes:

[quote=“Turenne”]I won’t be there, as I don’t have a ticket (or a spin, but thats less of a problem). One of my brothers is going alright. If it was the hurlers of course, the village would be empty.

Watching them get hammered by Kerry in Croker yet again doesn’t really appeal to me. I learned my lesson on the other three occasins. :rolleyes:[/quote]

You’ll get a ticket on the day no bother if thats your only worry

Big time, there were tickets flying around all over the place a couple of years ago.

Should be on in Skibbereen.

I shall be attending, where will we meet beforehand lads?

Ara I dunno
Whats the forcast?

I’d like to go but with the latter stages of the football at home coming up a weekend on the beer in Dublin isn’t ideal and I wouldn’t be bothered doing a day trip as a neutral.

I know who’s going. Oh I know well.

Day trips are for hen-pecked, doormat types, Runt.

It’s full duck or no dinner for me.

Bringing the oul fella out for the day - hopefully a cracker of a game and a Cork victory

I’d expect as much from a swordsman like yourself, Runt.

got a ticket but my neighbour is whitewashing the back wall so will pobably watch that instead