Super Blues 2017

The Romans conquered half the World. The Umbrians were occupied.
Next

Whatā€™s left?

Fuckā€¦ Mulhall should have scored as wellā€¦canā€™t keep missing these

Why mention Italians then

Next

5 leftā€¦Both teams pressing.

Whitehead with a massive block to keep us levelā€¦ Williams with another big block ā€¦ Creaking

They have a Bank Holiday to celebrate losing the war today.

4 mins injury added

Full time 1-1.

Not a bad result

2 Likes

A decent point. Takes 2 off Derry also.

With 3 teams going down its going to be tight I reckon between 4th and 3rd last.

1 Like

Not a disaster but a bit disappointing after taking an early lead. Still a point is better than nothing.

1 Like

Had some decent chances but defended well also which is good to hear.

Six points outside the relegation zone now. The same amount from third.

Four points from Rovers and Sligo would be a decent return.

1 Like

Iā€™ll take a point up there. My head is still wrecked from the Galway result. But look if you told me at the start of the year we would be 4th after 10 games I wouldā€™ve bit your hand off. Move onto Tallaght Friday and get a positive result. Need to be beaten them midtable teams :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The Brazilian magician snatches a 90th minute equaliser in Tallaght to leave Rovers as stunned as when they were chased from The Steering Wheel that time.

5 games unbeaten now.

7 Likes

Great result.

Decent result Iā€™d say but I would still like to be beating mid table mediocrity .

Agreed, but itā€™s always tough for the big clubs when theyā€™ve to travel to tricky places like tonight where the home side treat it as their cup final.

Great result. It was a carbon copy of the Galway game last week. Rovers played well in the first half. Should have been at least 2 up. We dug deep to keep it at 1. Second half they sat back and we dominated. Didnā€™t create that much. TOSI had a glorious chance near the end which a defender blocked. Then the goal. Great pass from hery to ogbene out the wing. His crosses were piss poor all evening but put one into the six yard box. O Flynn jumped over the ball and TOSI was at the back post. I love a 90th minute goal. One big disappointment was conceding from a set piece. But sure we will take the draw and move onto Sligo next week. 4th after the first round of games is brilliant. Hopefully we can push on

3 Likes