Super Blues 2017

Sensational performance

Cheers pal.

Need you to do us a favour and beat Pats on Monday now please.

Just seen Munster were hammered in rugby football tonight too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be there hoping to fuck we beer those junkee pricks and send them down

1 Like

Is that fat builder at the back for Cork the lad you chaps were raging to lose?

2 Likes

:grinning:

He bate the bookies again the fat cunt

1 Like

They’re loving Hery instead

1 Like

@chops91 Is gone buck ape!

2 Likes

We are staying up, we are staying up… we are staying up, we are staying up…

My god what a night!!! Probably the best night in the markets field imo. Next week is going to be another battle and hopefully this time next week we are talking about planning a trip to the aviva.

1 Like

Some win!

Two class goals and showed the bottle to hold on.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurt

1 Like

Tosiiiiiiii! Great photo :clap:

2 Likes

It was a super finish. Hery was standout again last night. It might say more about Russell that he could not see game time under him. Duggan is so far off the required pace it is unreal. His work rate is putrid. Clarke was getting a chasing when he came on but he was brilliant in the last half an hour.

Hery started the season very well, couldn’t understand why he was dropped.

Some craic with the Cork branch of the Limerick FC supporters club last night on Grand Parade… we were singing until the small hours of the morning.

'Call yourselves rebels… You welcomed the Queen…

1 Like

Easily the best night at Fortress Marketsfield since we returned to the famous old ground.

Some GAA type shenanigans going on with the announced attendance. A lot more than 1,900 in there last night…! :smile:

It’s amazing what happens when you play a left back at left back and you play a centre half at centre half. Much better balance. Tracy’s set piece deliveries are phenomenal. Hery has grown as the season has gone on, so composed.

In a decent vein of form now. Played well v Bohs, in the first half v Harps, v Galway in the cup, decent up in Bray apparently and again last night. Just at the right time. One more win should secure safety. Mind you a loss in Inchicore and it’s panic stations again.

Given a choice of a win last night or in the cup semi final you’d take the three league points all day long. Next Friday is a free shot now. We rode our luck last night at times, even if we are pumped next week last night was the much bigger game. Should be a massive away following.

Straight to Rearden’s and Havana’s with all the young ones if the unthinkable happens…!

1 Like

FAO of @chops91 @ChocolateMice @Phil_Leotardo @Aristotle @backinatracksuit

The Beer Garden pub beside the ground for 6pm tonight. :pint: :ronnyroar:

Would love to get there DK but a new baba restricts my movements for the time being - esp as I’m flying out to @ChocolateMice wedding next week on my own :beers: I shall be tuning in to RTE in between nappy changes.

Keep it tight and who knows? Will there be extra time/penos tonight? I’d nearly rather us lose rather it go to a replay. Staying up is more important than getting to a cup final. Although I reckon a cup final would do the club’s profile a huge favour too locally. Nothing like a Limerick bandwagon!

90 minutes from the aviva. I can smell it. We have to stop in buttevent for an hour so probably won’t get down there until kick off

No worries pal.

If it’s level after 90 mins it’ll be a replay at Fortress Marketsfield next Monday night.

There is going to be no draw in this game. We will either get battered or win by a goal

1 Like