Super Blues RIP (For at least 2020 anyway)

No shit!

2-0 !

4-0 limerick. I wouldn’t back against Wexford just yet though :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

4 days is cutting it fine…

How much of the club would €50 get me?

I’m not sure but what I can tell you is that 50 euro would pay the match fee for 1 (one) player of the current setup.

So €700 or so a game is my wage bill, with one away game to cover as well so €1,400 on players wages from each gate.

With around 250 coming in the gate paying a tenner a head so €2,500.

That’s a cool profit of €1,100 per home game*. Easy money really.

*Assuming no other costs whatsoever, including managers wages, transport, pitch maintenance etc etc.

The more senior players such as Mr Williams might be on more money. I can only vouch for one player.

The LEDP own the Markets Field and Limerick FC must pay rent for each fixture AFAIK.

The phones haven’t been returned yet anyway. The Gardai were telling lies about have the phones returned for last week.

There was 275 in the Markets Field Friday night.

All the Limerick players betting against themselves and they still destroyed Wexford 4-1.

Aside from the year Wexford won the league and got relegated the year later, they’ve always been down at the bottom of the second tier.

I don’t know if a LOI team in Wexford is viable. The senior team has a massive turnover of players. I saw on twitter that they played Cabinteely in July and when they came to play them again recently, there were only 4 players still at the club that were there for the July game.

I wonder how much rent is? I’d imagine it works out better for them than if they actually owned it costs wise.

Limerick had 4 subs Friday night. Will be the same tonight id say.

The Gardai are taking a Stringer from the Wire line of investigation.
Anyone of the Limerick players who can afford to replace their phone after barely being paid all summer is taking bribes

3 Likes

Sources suggest RW was strip searched.

Tis bad when you are losing lads to amateur cork clubs, who are probably paying him more :smiley:

1 Like

Ringmahon is probably higher standard that the first division

Well he’s no Angels in fairness.

1 Like

:worried::worried:

The LOI has gone to fuck since the media muppets forced Dela out.

Irish football needs him back at the helm