Super Blues RIP (For at least 2020 anyway)

I wonder is one of the licencing requirements 11 players :joy:

I might know a few lads. We could all make a few euro then.

You’ll have to get onto the Romanians and ask em why don’t they buy an Irish team altogether while they are at it

I imagine the players from last year who haven’t found clubs have been sounded out, can you junior players be registered, I presume not, they are probably tied to forms they’ve signed with the limerick district league

I think the transfer deadline was last week.
I know we had a lad from one of the old LFC youth teams playing with our Youths and he had to be re-signed back with Limerick by 31st Jan.

They don’t even have youths to play. Maybe Shamrock rovers could loan them their B team and everyone could be happy? Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy can you get the ball rolling

I used sign back junior for a few months when loi stuff finished, I cant remember what happened going the other way because the junior league was finished.

I got a 6 month ban one time because of forms going back and forward.

1 Like

According to Mike Aherne , Pat approached the District League regarding the use of Jackman Park if they do get a license.

Did they not get a long term lease for the markets field or what?

Did they pay all their bills for it I wonder?

1 Like

They were just renting off a management company, LDEP or something. Remember they had issues with the field being rented out for schools rugby games during the soccer season?

If they weren’t paying the players I’d say not. Will that place be left idle now? A crying shame there couldn’t be someone go in there. An absolute cracking location

1 Like

If I was the management company I’d do whatever deal I could with pat to get them back. You’ll be managing a fine empty spot otherwise.

Jackman park is grand but it’s not even a nice pitch

When they renovated those houses at the front of Jackman didn’t they use them for sheltered housing for the elderly? Hardly be fans of Friday night football :joy:

Facing the peoples park?

Ya.

Were they not flats? They were idle 20 years I’d say.

Whatever we say about Pat & the board; the management company were acting the cunt aswell.

Any news on this @Copper_pipe? Only the week to go now and first division teams don’t know who’s in the league, when their fixtures are or even if they are pulling out of the league thanks to Rovers Part Deux :joy:

Box office

No word yet. I’m refreshing Twitter and Sportsfile like mad here.