Super Blues RIP (For at least 2020 anyway)

The forum.needs to take a stance against this

Anything that affects SRFC2 is bad

The new Chairman of LEDP really knows how to land these semi state gigs. You’d swear he was well connected politically or something.

Pat you auld rogue.

@LionelRitchie

Alec Ludzic was a sound man

1 Like

Thanks

Edit: weird, Twitter link doesn’t work but video hosted on here works.

Hamilton a right prick there :smiley:

Are these like the English language course immigration fiddles?

I think it’s more to take money off pushy parents who want their kids to be the next big thing

When we travelled to London a few years back to play a match, as I setting out the warm up, there was a woman on another pitch with her son putting him through his paces. He must only have been around 10 and she was roaring instructions at him. She had ladders, cones, etc all set out.
From a bit of a cross over on coaching twitter it looks like serious exploitation goes on over there.

It’s a massive business in the UK & the US in particular. After school and weekends. One on one training sessions £30 a go, group sessions with 10 lads for £10 an hour each.

It’s mainly “grassroots” clubs I see giving out.
Parents sending their kids off to these paid academy clubs with dubious links to pro teams, instead of sending them to a traditional soccer club.

Check the LOI thread

Pat hasn’t gone away you know

No female under 17? Madness,that cuts a lot of good PR and investment out

This is the old Limerick, Treaty have a womens academy, but the fella who owned Limerick FC isn’t letting go

1 Like

Oh sorry