Super Bowl 50: The Road to Santa Clara

2 Likes

Texans or Cowboys most likely.

You can line any QB needy team up as a potential landing spot, and he’s lucky that he’s a FA in a weak enough QB draft class year. He has a stated desire to play in Dallas, and has as much of the Texas cult hero thing going as Manziel does. Houston falls in logically here, but O’Brien will be jonesing hard to take Hackenberg in the draft and have a long term solution. Irony of ironies could see him land in St Louis with the players he was traded for, but I’m not sure how he’d fit with Fisher. Browns will sniff any ould pile of shit QB, especially if they don’t see value in the draft. I’d throw SF in there too, but I imagine they’ll stay away from that kind of QB after what they’ve seen with Kaepernick. I’d bet whereever he lands, he’ll be the backup or in a camp battle with a rookie.

They’re

Thanks, biggest contribution youve made to this thread in a while.

go texans.

No need to get snarky, mate.

3 out of 4 ain’t bad

1 Like

True, i backed the ill fated Bengals.

It aint good either.

1 Like

We all make mistakes

What are your picks for this week?

Will you let your bias cloud your judgement?

yes. we do.

i’m going to with

CHIEFS
CARDS
SEAHAWKS
BRONCOS

No. Both my heart and head say the Pats will win tho they are no where near the form they showed in the first half of the season… I think they were holding players back for a finish tho over the last few games and I expect to see Gronk, Edleman, Hightower, Jones, Amendola and Vollmer all back and unleashed… Hightower will make a massive difference on Defense and while the O line is a big worry with edleman and Gronk back firing, Brady can get the ball off much, much quicker. It won’t be easy but a home game in the cold… I’ll go Pats.

I’ll hold off on the other three for a few days, pal.

At this juncture.

Kansas
Arizona
Panthers
Broncos

That’s a nice summation. I’d agree with you if they get all those players back at 100% or close to it, Id be surprised if that was the case however.

It’s an extremely difficult week to predict but I’m going to go with the following for the moment

Kansas
Green Bay
Seattle
Pittsburgh (if Ben is fit)

I don’t get the KC love in - They had a fairly easy run in at the end of regular season and they were poor against a god awful Texans team the other day - They were gifted 3/4? turnovers by half time and did very little with them. They’ve a decent D, but again I think the stats maybe skewed by their run in…

1 Like

11 on the trot is nothing to sneeze, they eliminated Watt form the Game.

They have a great defence and a solid enough Offense without being spectacular.

they cad only play who’s put in font of them, the pats didnt exactly have a bear of a schedule.

I’m not pissing all over them, sport - 11 on the trot in NFL is a huge achivement … I wish them well next season.

Belichick as Snoke, thats about right.

no,

He is the emperor.

@Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr, your picks have been lost…