Super Bowl LIII - The Dirty Road to ATL part 2 (2019)

Goff came of age against a pretty good Saints defense today. OK he had a dreadful stretch late in the season, but if the OL protect him like they did today, they have a real shot at putting up a big score against this Pat’s D. If the Patriots can stop Donald and Suh they will also, but that’s a big ask.

1 Like

Superbowl is a different ball game I can see Goff struggling early doors much like Mahomes in the first half tonight, teams playing the Patriots in knockout games especially young QBs seem to get overawed against them. All the experience both coaching and player wise is with New England it’s been there done that for them. I hope i’m wrong like the majority of neutrals il be rooting for the Rams I don’t hate the Patriots but i’m sick of looking at them in the final but il be shocked if they lose from here.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs4I6bogzDf/?utm_source=ig_embed

:joy: Photoshopped but at least Gurley’s being honest.

This is more of it while Gurley is fannying around on social media Brady and Billy tricks are already watching the tapes on how to beat the Rams.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1084850298059804673

:clap::clap:

2 Likes
1 Like

That catch from Hogan on 3rd & 8 in the 4th was something else.

2 Likes

:grin::grin:

Me and @Chucks_Nwoko have been saying it since October.

Mohomes reputation enhanced after last night, not diminished. KC were poor all over except for him. Single handedly he gave them a shot of winning a game they were second best in.

1 Like

BEAT LA! BEAT LA!

1 Like

He was outstanding has been all season, for all the talk of Brady last night his comeback from 14 nil down tells you all you need to know. The OT rules need to be changed to give both QBs a chance to score, the win with a TD on opening drive is a joke always was.

1 Like

The Rams will wear their throwback uniforms in the Superbowl :ronnyroar:

2 Likes

Not sure their Los Angeles fans would like them wearing throwback St Louis gear. Not sure their former fans want them to win. They were burning the Jersey when they took flight.

Are you from New England mate? You’re a passionate fan what’s your connection with the area?

Well Boston is where Limerick became world champions this year.