Super Bowl LIII - The Dirty Road to ATL part 2 (2019)

An above average qb is all you thought he was.i recognized his greatness. Take your beating

To date that’s all he has been, above average.

Sure half of Mahomes TDs were effectively passing TDs that he threw about half an inch forward. Stats are full of shit.

In your rush to try score some sort of internet victory, you completely missed the whole point and ignored what I actually said. Congrats on the beating.

Sure thats the way its gone. Brady gets lauded when they majority of his success has been throwing 5 yards to uncovered receivers.

The point is you think his performance this year has been extraordinary. I expected it. Commentators eye.

Brady is the GOAT and don’t ever forget it.

:rofl:

Brown has requested to be traded, the Niners need to push for him now it would make the offense very dangerous.

1 Like

The Steelers should trade him to the Giants for OBJ.

Not many teams have the cap space for him, the Browns and Colts will be in here too!

:open_mouth: :pray:

Niners going big?

1 Like

Cooter gone in Detroit cc @Big_Dan_Campbell

Per Rotoworld :smile:

“Cooter’s hands were tied by new coach Matt Patricia’s run-first edict, not to mention Golden Tate’s trade and Marvin Jones’ season-ending injury. The Lions scored 86 fewer points than they did in 2017. Patricia must want more of a flunky, someone who won’t question running LeGarrette Blount 154 times.”

1 Like

Cooter was still the youngest OC in the league. He won’t be out of work long, will most likely be coach Caldwell’s OC if he lands a head coaching job.

The offence even before the injuries never really got going. The injuries then destroyed it.

He’s poison … for all the talent in the world he has - he will destroy a dressing room …

:grin:

1 Like

He won’t be much without Big Ben.