Super Bowl LIII - The Dirty Road to ATL part 2 (2019)

Let that prick have it. Kansas we’re pulling the fucking jerseys off the Patriots all night.

Bob kraft is a gent.

Mr Kraft to you and me. One of the good guys. Deserved recognition of that fact as well recently.

1 Like

Hill shutout, Gordon last week, might not have to even shut out gurley, the rams might do that themselves.

SUPERBOWL LIII

RAMS TO THE SLAUGHTER

The Rams have a much better D than the Chiefs, and we have Aaron Donald.

Yeah but your rams are about to be fucked by 2 goats.

Andy Reid has there ever been a bigger bottler in coaching? The man sets the bar for abject failure. This was tipped up all year regardless of how good the Chiefs offense is their defense is pathetic, how many third downs did the Patriots convert tonight? The Chiefs allowed three 3rd and 10 conversions on that OT drive at home that’s shocking and it’s down to the Chiefs ineptitude than any Brady magic. As for the Superbowl ive no faith in Goff whatsoever but the Rams pass rush will make life alot tougher than the Chiefs did for Brady and that should keep it close. The coin toss was the game Mahomes was getting in too but that’s neither here nor there now.

Goff came of age against a pretty good Saints defense today. OK he had a dreadful stretch late in the season, but if the OL protect him like they did today, they have a real shot at putting up a big score against this Pat’s D. If the Patriots can stop Donald and Suh they will also, but that’s a big ask.

1 Like

Superbowl is a different ball game I can see Goff struggling early doors much like Mahomes in the first half tonight, teams playing the Patriots in knockout games especially young QBs seem to get overawed against them. All the experience both coaching and player wise is with New England it’s been there done that for them. I hope i’m wrong like the majority of neutrals il be rooting for the Rams I don’t hate the Patriots but i’m sick of looking at them in the final but il be shocked if they lose from here.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs4I6bogzDf/?utm_source=ig_embed

:joy: Photoshopped but at least Gurley’s being honest.

This is more of it while Gurley is fannying around on social media Brady and Billy tricks are already watching the tapes on how to beat the Rams.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1084850298059804673

:clap::clap:

2 Likes
1 Like

That catch from Hogan on 3rd & 8 in the 4th was something else.

2 Likes

:grin::grin:

Me and @Chucks_Nwoko have been saying it since October.

Mohomes reputation enhanced after last night, not diminished. KC were poor all over except for him. Single handedly he gave them a shot of winning a game they were second best in.

1 Like