Super Bowl LIII - The Dirty Road to ATL part 2 (2019)

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDlx-ZUj9qs

Doors > Boston

Best one yet! :joy:

1 Like

The Pats might be over doing the underdogs thing but so what? Have you paid any attention at all the US commentary over the last 3/4 months? They’ve slated Brady and the organization as a whole… Most of it is just tongue n cheek now as they are enjoying rubbing it in.

They have done but they are a serious outfit the best way for them to shut everyone up is to win tomorrow and drive them all demented which they more than likely will!

I wouldn’t say serious outfit… I think it’s 50/50 tomorrow… If LA get back to where they were at in November then I don’t see how the Pats win… Big occasion for Goff tho.

From a 49ers standpoint would it be better for the Rams to win or lose tomorrow? Or are they losing players either way?

Think they are losing players regardless…

They went all in on this year picking up big contracts on Fowler, Peters, Talib and Suh, it’s shit or bust for them now id say. If the Niners get Brown or Beckham along with an outside chance of Bosa on D to go along with a returning Jimmy G and a McKinnon/Breida backfield with Kittle at TE then Kyle will have an elite offense to work with. The NFC West bar the Cardinals will be alot tougher to get out of next season.

1 Like

Next year is our year.

1 Like

Saquon ROTY.
Mahomes OPOTY.
Darius Leonard DROTY.
Donald DPOTY.
Captain Andrew Luck Comeback Player.
Nagy takes coach of the year in the only mildly surprising call of the night.

Mahomes expected to pip Brees for MVP any moment now.

1 Like

Youngest MVP since Dan Marino. Let’s hope he has better luck in the postseason.

Well deserved for Saquon :clap:

1 Like

:smile:

The nearer it gets I can’t see Pats beating them. Rams have a phenomenal Offense.

Still in all, I’m here on the couch in my Brady jersey and jocks and raring to go.

1 Like

Don’t see it. Bill with take away their run game. And he’s had a year to watch Cooks closely enough to have a handle on how to negate him with minimal effort. That leaves you with Woods and Goff. Might have some success but not enough in the end.

Look at the protection brady has gotten the last two weeks. Line play is the most important factor in the nfl, given that time the rams can be methodically picked apart. A key rams weakness is peters and the corners, but will they trust brady to exploit that? Will definitely try a heave very early to see if peters especially is jittery enough to give up a PI at least, but won’t do much more long ball stuff. The pats have a fantastic running back committee now though, unstoppable at the goal line behind that O line, they will control the ball and clock.

If gurley doesn’t contribute bigly theres no way goff can be trusted to win it even with belichick junior in his ear. Reynolds, woods are only bit players, cooks is no problem for Gilmour to focus on. When they are getting no pressure they will have to blitz brady, leaving the angry little jew and the big dopey pole free to wreak havoc.

Pats by 14, evil empire continues until carson finishes what nick started and ends them next year.

If mcVay let’s Bill dictate the pace then it’s Pats all the way… Mahomes put up 31 points on Pats in just 3 minutes of second half in the AFC. McVay goes lots of no huddle and hits his TEs / RBs then they put up big numbers.

1 Like

If gurley is there and on form then its a game. Higbee, everett, ok for the odd catch but won’t dominate. Plus the question marks over goff