Super Bowl LIII - The Dirty Road to ATL

December football :clap::clap:

what Kansas did decades ago has fuck all to do with their team this season and how shit the patriots are on the road

4 Likes

AFC play off picture is impossible to predict

Your right but they had home games each of last few years and didn’t win. I agree New England are shite btw. I wouldn’t trust Kansas to beat them

Chargers look like a team who could beat anyone on their day. Rivers is quietly having a very good and dependable season and they have talent.

If Gordon was fit I’d give them every chance but it’ll go against them in January

He chickened out, pretended to stumble imo. Unforgivable

I’ll fuck you up you cunt… I’m still.seething here.

Field in Arizona looks in terrible nick

Yeah they have pro bowl talent on both sides of the ball. They might sneak the second seed. They have really drafted well in last couple of years. Bosa back is huge and they have best corner backs in NFL in James and Hayward. If they had a fit Hunter Henry they would be unstoppable

He’s back on Thursday for the Chiefs game

Lovely- I thought he was done for year?

Nah it was just an MCL sprain, looked a lot worse when it happened

Kittle sure got wheels when he gets moving.

Nice move from Drizkel.

They’ll only have 5th seed unless Kansas implode. But even so, I wouldn’t fancy the patriots playing them and they won’t fear Kansas either

Douglas :heart_eyes:

The 49ers in full flow is a joy to behold. A real pity Jimmy G got injured and they messed around with Beathard for so long.

1 Like

Boswell another kicker gone to the dogs

The Chargers are making the Bengals look far better than they are here.