Super Bowl LIII - The Dirty Road to ATL

Brady wanna rally the troops soon. We’ll get there Mark my words. Kansas scraping now. No danger in the afc yet.

There’s either a lot of coaches playing slow hands this week, or the middle tier is bigger than we thought.

210 first half yards for George Kittle. I had him on my fantasy team last year towards end of season.

It’s phenomenal. Denver have been shite all the same

Okay mAtE.

Some catch there from Big Bens butchered throw

Some class finishes to first half there between Maher and Juju

Said it weeks back Kittle is a monster at TE his yards after catch stats are through the roof.

1 Like

Jeez, Redzone was better when they didn’t show any of this Cardinals Lions game. Putrid stuff.

It’s almost like the entire Denver team have put all their money on 49ers winning this

Shanahan badly needed a win.

Dallas D is very impressive. Saints could hardly muster any offense last Thursday and Eagles hardly have a yard today. 13 points conceded through 6 qtrs of football

Big Ben out

The first half of the season was spent with Prescott and Elliott carrying them. Since they got Cooper, himself and Gallup have really come into their own. They’re fucked on TE’s though. Apparently they’re trying to bring Witten back from MNF!

I hope this happens anyways.

Season saved there temporarily

They have a TE stepping up today. They could be a dangerous proposition in January. Starting to catch fire now. With Van Der Esch at linebacker it is like having 12 players on defense.

Are you smoking :smoking: the weed, we all know it be Pats and rams,

Derek Carr :grinning:

Yep, stuck in 2nd gear from the end of the first quarter onwards.

Once they got 14-3 up they definitely started thinking about the Chiefs on Thursday

TE’s taking over.