Super Bowl LIII - The Dirty Road to ATL

Yes

Talk about a redzone nightmare for defencesā€¦dez and Crabā€¦

@Chucks_Nwoko and @Matty_Hislop when can we expect your mock drafts?

Mick drafts are wildly inaccurate and full of football cliche 101?

:rollseyes:

Cheeky to edit a post after a reply

Iā€™ll put something together on Sunday. I was going to do the top 16, but Iā€™ll do the top 20 to include your beloved Detroit Lions.

Toughest year ever though, itā€™s hard to know who goes #1.

Despite his glaring inaccuracy issues, thereā€™s increasing talk that the Browns go for the ā€˜projectā€™ QB with Josh Allen at 1. Having Tyrod there certainly affords them that luxury.

Giants would be mad to pass on Darnold if this happens.

This would be some craicā€¦

The Giants have released Brandon Marshall

Iā€™m hearing Falcons @ Eagles will be the season opener.

:blush: weā€™ve waited a long time for this. When are the schedules out?

Out tonight AFAIK.

Eeek

Canā€™t wait for Season to roll on around again.

1 Like

Lads, how much are the general tickets for the London games usually? Are they worth going across for?

Paid around Ā£100 a pop for premium tickets in Wembley back in 2014. Well worth paying the extra few pound for the them

Think I paid about Ā£80 for Giants and Rams in Twickenham 2 seasons ago. Game itself was pretty poor but good day out.

I wouldnā€™t bother mac. I went to two games there, saints v chargers and pats v bucs, the first game was a cracker but the atmosphere was terrible for both. Obviously enough its not a home team feel a totally mixed crowd so just general chatter throughout. For all youd end up spending go to the east coast for a game and a few days travel.

5 Likes

Agree. The only one Iā€™ve been to in London was Saints Chargers. Even though it was an entertaining high-scoring game the atmosphere there is a million miles away from an actual home game of a contender. Iā€™ve been to 2 Seahawks home games and the difference to that and a London game is night and day. London crowds are essentially muted neutral grounds. It is what it is.