Super Bowl LIII - The Dirty Road to ATL

They were in trouble when they were 3rd and long, needed to keep moving the Jags D

Wasnā€™t on Brady.

That was on the receiver to be fair

Big call

Romo is great on the co-commentary

1 Like

Bill will blow a gasket. Should have got them for offside and then give up a td.

Massive call in Levi stadium

Fuck you @Gman

sorry pal. Iā€™ll do better next game.

Anyway, week 2, weā€™ll move on. Worrying though.

Never in doubt. Hā€™an Case!

Its not working out for jon gruden, maaaaan

Sehawks missed 2 kicks last weekend in Denver

That was Janikowski himself. The Raiders had some other lad in for him last year who was pretty good. Canā€™t remember his name.

better off here than in the betting thread about Mahomes.

Hopefully he is the real deal and continues this type of form. He obviously cant be scoring 5+ TDā€™s every game, but there hasnt really been any great QB to come into the league and take it on like this. The last promises were when Mariota and Winston came in, but both have very much flattered to deceive so far. Andrew Luck likewise, been fine, injuries crippling him I suppose, but hasnt been a stud like expected. Hopefully Baker Mayfield can get the Browns winning too whenever he takes over there.

Giorgio Tavecchio, surprised they cut him this year.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the lad. Was signed by the Falcons on August 27th and let go on September 1st. He seemed absolutely class. Surprised heā€™s without a team unless heā€™s an absolute headcase.

I donā€™t agree on luck G. Injuries have killed him. He plays in an offense where the throws he needs to make are high risk and ripe for sacking and Intā€™s . He led them to a play off road win in mile high and has delivered big time when he gets a run of games.

yeah but I mean in general, the hype when he was coming out, Suck for Luck, selling off the prize jewel in Manning just to get him, has he been worth it? Would they be in a different position now with another serviceable QB. As I said and you alluded to also, injuries have crippled him, so that is severely holding him back. Either way, he hasnt fulfilled the hype, injuries a cause of that no doubt, but as an end product, he hasnt delivered in my opinion.

He has fuck all of an O line.

1 Like

No way with luck they are a better than .500 team. With anyone else bar the top few they are a 2-14 team.