Super Bowl LIV - Chiefs V 49ers

Massive PI call missed on third and goal.

Doesn’t matter who ultimately won as Eagles would beat either of them.

NFC champs! A week off. Time to unleash the whiskey.

2 Likes

There was a bullshit call at the start of the drive, swings and roundabouts.

Eagles have a decent chance against Seattle.
Seahawks fucked themselves with the delay of game.

giphy
@Matty_Hislop

2 Likes

I saw enough in the first half to channel gerlock and know we are going to do it.

Has labane transitioned back?

How the Patriots made the playoffs is beyond me. Just gonna enjoy the christmas gift of an extra game this year and look forward to the rebuild for next year.

Patriots will have a massive rebuild. Brady will go soon, as will Bill. With Buffalo looking to have themselves in order and Miami with draft stock and potential to turn things around quick, I think this could be the last year of playoffs for a while. They’ve been written off before and come good, but I think the downward slide is happening.

Live in hope etc etc…

1 Like

Ah yeah, but I wouldn’t want to be giving it the poor mouth either. The level of success for the last 19 years has been unprecedented, so if now a lull begins, so be it

One guy who will get left in the background after last nights effort is the stalwart Joe Staley, there since 2007 and through all the shit seasons. He was destroyed by Clowney in the first game and plenty were calling for his retirement after it but what a role reversal he completely bossed that match up start to finish. The last of the old guard and the heart & soul of the team, id love to see him get a ring but a mountain to climb yet.

1 Like

50m in cap space I think - not massive, but it will help. Andrews and Develin back help the run game… but they need to go out and get at least 1 top TE. They need speed also, on both sides of the ball.

Gonna be a big job - I think Bill will stay on for another few years

Are Sanders, Brooks and whoever else out for next week?

#NextManUp

They had a ridiculously easy schedule

Getting the NFC east and AFC north helped a lot. Neither division, bar the ravens, had anything worth talking about.

2 Likes

You’re right - they had all 4 teams from the NFC East this year so it was almost a gimme that they’d get the play-offs

Snap.

Really? A year when the AFC east was scheduled against the NFC East they ended up playing all 4 teams? GUBU

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

Ryan Tannehill take a bow. First QB since Montana in 1989 to have >70% completion rate and an average pass per yard ratio of >9 yards.

Fixtures next week
Sat 21:30 Buffalo at Houston- Bills
1am- Titans at Patriots- Patriots in OT

Sund- 18:30 Vikings at New Orleans- Saints
21:30 - Seattle at Philly- Eagles