Superbowl LI: The Road to Houston, Texas

Stayed up till halftime…looked like the Cards had got the measure of Jimmy and the O by then… Typical Patriots- next man up.

From what I saw, Long looked like a great addition on D.

No Brady! No Gronk! No 1st round draft pick… No problem.

Fuck you… Palmer talking shit about Brady all week and he couldn’t even beat his backup.

great win for the Patriots alright. As choco said, I expected last night to be a loss, considering the amount missing. The defence was reasonably good, but no turnovers meant they were always under pressure. Jimmy G got some very good 3rd down conversions too. Larry Fitz is some legend too, one of the all time good guys. He is, as the Americans say, clutch. That last drive was all him and the 2 TD’s. Without doubt one of my favourite players.

1 Like

Kaperprick embarrassing the Bay Area here with his fuckacting. Attention seeking fuckwit, go sit on the bench jackass. I am hereby declaring my affiliation for the Raiders until this cuntface is ran out of town.

I hope the Rams open their latte drinking holes.

Fuck right off with that team jumping talk, alot of teams in the league have black players doing the same.Great result last night to win with a shutout and the experts around here were slating our D and tipping a 2-3 wins season! Try 8-8 these boys will give any side a game at home.

2 Likes

I wouldnt be blowing up the niners too much after one game. A good solid win all the same, but it was against Jeff Fisher and the Rams.

Who here was slating the niners D by the way? Dont recall much talk about the niners D at all.

would give Eddie Moroney a run for his money I reckon.

1 Like

Anyone watch Steelers v. Skins?

Stat report makes it look like Brown eviscerated Josh Norman…

saw highlights, dont think Norman was on him much if at all.

And this too.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000701688/Antonio-Brown-vs-Josh-Norman-highlights

and here are browns catches
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000701649/Every-catch-from-Antonio-Brown-s-dominant-Week-1

Keenum is just terrible, didn’t have much to do with the 9ers.

Breeland was on Brown pretty much all night. Single coverage too. It was terrible from the 'Skins coaches who just stood there and watched as Brown burned him time and time again. Reminded it me of Callinan on Paraic Mannion in last years semi.

Brown made zero catches matched up against norman, norman practically eviscerated him, almost stripped him for a fumble that was ruled incomplete and nearly jumped his route later on. all browns big plays were against breeland

1 Like

Norman wouldn’t have done much better, he’s gonna be found out outside of a zone coverage base.

Nike have released all 32 team’s color rush uniforms, here’s a flavour…

Kaepernick started it, he is an attention seeking media whore. Nevermind the fact that his “black life experience” would be quite shallow, he was given up for adoption by his white mother and raised by white parents in a predominently white/hispanic community in central California. He would know as much about inner city life in Chicago as I would.

It’s hard to describe how bad the Rams were. If they don’t start Goff next weekend, considering what they gave up to get him, they will be run out of LA.

Darelle Revis absolutely scorched there by ex-Olympian Marquise Goodwin for a 84-yd TD. Right in the bread basket from Tyrod.

Revis is Finnish. Marshall crocked now too

BMarsh somehow makes it back. He looked done there. It was a dirty facemask grab that caused him to land awkwardly on his knee.