Super Bowl LIV - Chiefs V 49ers

You can drop any QB you want into NE, it wont change a jot. There must be serious friction between Brady/Belichick at the minute — Granted he got him AB — But no TEs?? WTF… went after a 30 year old Sanu not know for pace, drafted a very average WR in the first round and let Thomas and Gordon go. Bill has always been more D/special teams but he’s been taking the piss this year… I was also shocked to see him taking part in this NFL 100 show midweek — you’re fighting to stay at no.1, half your squad is down with the flu and you’re pissing about on some circle jerk tv show.

Fuck knows what he’s at - he’s usually a few moves ahead - but his decisions on O personnel has been very odd this year.

These were filmed last summer according to Peter King

Even if it wasn’t, he would still have been entitled to do it.

That would make more sense

I really hope the Lions get swept in their final four games so that Patricia gets the boot and we can draft Chase Young.

I would take Ron Rivera as new coach in a heart beat if he is moved on in Carolina.

Likely NFC Wild card game: Either the Cowboys or Eagles hosting the 49ers or Seahawks.

Madness. There needs to be some rule changing

What is bad for Seattle was once good, it all comes in waves. In 2011, Seattle got through to the playoffs with a losing record and won the division on 7-9. they ended up beating New Orleans who were the wildcard and reigning Superbowl champions on 11-5. Any excuse to post this though from that game.

1 Like

Lets go Niners… Lets go Niners

A fucking deviant https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1201318661459456001?s=21

What are all the replies there about Brady kissing his son?

He’s a man with serious issues

He was caught on camera shifting his young fella

he kissed his son on Camera, lots of people thinks it’s weird.

Toxic masculinity bro.

He roomied with AB

Tonights game could be as good as is gets. Two best balanced teams in the league with the 2 best QBs this season. It’s a toss up but if you put a gun to my head, and lets face it @Watchyourtoes, prolly would, I’m going with Captain Kirk to get it done on the road in Seattle

Ouch, Carson got friendly fired

Excellent showlder by Hamm

Cousins is the best QB in the league

49.5 sacks in 74 games, wow Hunter