Super Bowl LIV - Chiefs V 49ers

Offensive line all the way. Fant looks quality at TE as well and I like Tim Patrick as WR as well.

Deals need to be done to keep Derek Wolfe and Chris Harris Jr as well.

Itā€™s ridiculous that they almost made the playoffs after the number of 4th quarter leads they threw away.

Welcome to 2017 mate.

Theyā€™re 12/1 all the same

Thatā€™s irrelevant & you know that.

3 Likes

Always had a soft spot for Rivers since I drafted him on my first FF team, one of the good guys

1 Like

Niners-Seahawks part 3 is nearly a formality for 2 weeks time, hoping the Eagles can stumble over them at home.

cc @anon61878697

I couldnā€™t listen to that apeā€¦ Heā€™s been saying Brady is finished since 2014. Of course he was gonna be right eventually.

Anyway, did Brady not put them up with 3.20 left in the 4th? The D stunk the place out.

Brady over achieved with that offensive line

Look, I didnā€™t want to let the cat out of the bag but his elbow is fuckedā€¦ Heā€™ll be back better than ever next year.

Jesus, the one time they go missing and Tiger Tom loses to the Dolphins? :joy:

Huh? the Dolphins beat New England in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2014 & 2013, not an unprecedented result.

1 Like

Lads new to the game wouldnt know these thingsā€¦ Your man is a Steelers fan, with a Baltimore avatar and heā€™s chairman of the TFK Cleveland Browns supporters club ā€¦ go figure.

The Jets ā€¦

@maroonandwhite @Lazarus

Rivera to the Redskins in a 5 year deal.

Wink Martindale has LSU hot shot OC Joe Brady lined up to be his OC if he lands a gig. Wouldnā€™t be surprised if the Giants go for him. Martindale has been excellent in Baltimore with a defence which lost a lot of big players last season

Had brees and Rodgers recordings of opposition defenses too?

2 Likes