Super Bowl LIV - Chiefs V 49ers

Try the last 6 games vs Fitzmagic for the craic

:smile:[quote=“Mullach_Ide, post:5158, topic:27707”]

Get fucked.

[/quote]

John Lynch and Shanahan have done some job since coming in.

1 Like

And with the selective stats, how much did the dolphins offence score in those Weeks? In two of the games where you mention the opposition scoring high, the dolphins won, beating the eagles and Bengals. This was their third highest scoring week of the season, so the D absolutely needs to take a massive share of the blame. The offence is shit, when they put up 43 on them earlier in the season it was an offence that is now down 4 key players. Patriots aren’t going far, both sides of the ball are lacking and in previous years it had one of them propping the other. Not the case this year.

1 Like

Try my bollix.

Video isn’t playing

Ryan Tannehill v Tom Brady this weekend. Only one winner there

Click on the title play through Youtube

From the Patriots to Prison: Reche Caldwell: 1/1/20

Reche Caldwell made his NFL name with the Patriots. Today, his name is in the news around a federal lawsuit involving medical fraud. ESPN’s Dave Fleming covered Caldwell in 2016, when the former player was incarcerated for buying illegal drugs online. Fleming re-tells the story of how Caldwell Googled his way from the Patriots to prison.

Jeez, the Boston fanboys really don’t like it up 'em!
Ok over those 6 games I mentioned, Miami averaged 26.67 points - let’s call it 27. Guess what they hit against Billy’s Boys? Their average total.

The Patriots offense lost them the game. It’s sheer lunacy trying to argue otherwise. But go on, have another go.

Remember you clueless fool Brady has six Super Bowl wins. He’ll be remembered as the greatest ever player to lace it up and the fact the patriots team led by him in his mid forties are in the plays off again is simply a reflection of how awful the standard is at the moment.

How’s your private betting group going, chump?

I’m talking about one game here fanboys. The Miami game. Bringing rings into this is irrelevant. Leave to this the big boys kid.

The big boys :joy::joy: you’ve no notion about the game whatsoever :joy:

Go away and gamble whatever’s left of the farm kid.

See you are so clueless you can’t even argue your case. Just move on you. You know nothing about anything not to mind American football. It’s always the same the clueless Irish apes spend their time speaking about American sports the vast majority of people no little or care about as they too afraid to be totally exposed.

If you could read, you’ll clearly see I said the defence has to take a massive share of the blame. I never absolved the offence of any fault. But conceding 27 to the dolphins which was their third highest score of the year, letting in a go ahead touchdown when only 2 minutes left, how you could not apportion any blame to the defence is, as you might say, lunacy.

You’ll also note I’ve not thought much of either defence nor offence all year. They started 8-0 and at that stage you could not gauge their true reckoning and it was only the remaining 8 where they would truly be judged. That was 4-4. They are that sort of a side.

He can’t read so stop debating with him.

I wrote the book on GRIDIRON kid. You’re talking to 2019’s two time TFKNFLFF champion.

1 Like