Super Bowl LIV - Chiefs V 49ers

Good to see we’re all cherrypicking stats .

I’ll make this easy for you. Who was more culpable for the loss last week to the Dolphins. The offense or defense?

Fuck all in it, both were equally shit. However they were put in a position that they had the lead with fuck all time left. The defence couldn’t keep that lead. For that, I’d hang it on them. But it still doesn’t mean the offence weren’t culpable for not scoring enough that it should be left to that situation to need a stop to win

Go away, you’re WUMing me now.

This argument is becoming a bit pointless now, I think we can all agree the Patriots are shit both sides of the ball.

Can we just leave it at that?

2 Likes

Well said Francis

1 Like

Kwon is back! :pint: @anon7035031 @Locke
2 Likes

Not a check down in sight

1 Like

OOOOOFFFTTTTTT

Can’t expect to win games with numbers like this;

5 star DE :grimacing:

Oh my God

Lamar Jackson doesn’t have the character or temperament to be successful. Posting up Bradys poor ratings for what .? Post up his records there like a good man .if tom wins saturday he’ll have 30 postseason playoff wins . How many will jackson get do you think ? 7 /8 ? Brady is setting records every week start having a look at that and stop been a raven cunt all your life @Chucks_Nwoko

Jackson looks a fantastic player and seems to be a very likeable chap too. He was strongly linked to the Patriots in that draft but they passed over him for Sony Michel and ravens took him on the next pick. I’d have loved to see the Patriots draft him, albeit would still have been a year too soon to be sitting behind Brady for so long.

Brady’s stats and play now are at a level behind his peak. That’s not unusual. However those using his stats or play now as a barometer of his entire career would be idiots to do so.

Yes, his third worst passer rating of all time last week

1 Like

I’d say it’s the Patriots worst offence of all time. So you’re going to get that stat with them

Mad the way people are delighted and shocked that a 42 year old is regressing. That kind of stuff is unheard of sure

1 Like

Put a decent OLine in front of him and st least one more passing option, and he’ll run an offense for another couple of years no problem.

I’d say Bill is ready to move on from him. I don’t think he wants to get to the point where he was to sit Brady.

Texans
Titans
Vikings
Eagles

Bills
Pats
Saints
Eagles

Texans
Titans
Seahawks
Saints