Super Bowl LIV - Chiefs V 49ers

Neal overshot the runway there.

WATSON WATSON WATSON

1 Like

Watson is God. How the fuck do you escape that.

3 Likes

You’re obviously intoxicated and aggressive. I’ll chat to you when you’ve cooled down

1 Like

Are you drunk?

1 Like

No Anybody that thinks these rules are fair is an idiot. Your chances are increased significantly by the toss of a coin.

Tom is no longer the leagues premier checkdown passer

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Ok that’s two insults.

Good night mate.

1 Like

Be more likely the drugs I’d say.

The bills got the ball and couldn’t get it done. The Texans thoroughly deserved that

1 Like

Tough on the Bills but they slowed down when 16 up. Tbey should have looked to finish em.

1 Like

Gladiators out there to a man

Like a 2-0 lead in soccer, stick or twist?

1 Like

Hard luck mate, young team will be back strong next season.

1 Like

When Bills were driving in OT and Allen extended that play and made that brilliant completion to Singletary they were looking good inside the Houston half. Next play they ran a QB sweep and there was a massive gain to be made which would have put them in comfortable match winning FG range. They had a lineman and the young TE out in front of Allen facing only one potential tackler and the two boys just jogged past him and didn’t put a block on him at all. ‘Twas bizarre.Yer man creamed Allen for no gain and then the illegal block after that ended the drive.

4 Likes

No some of us can spot something that’s unfair and call it out. The over time rules are a complete nonsense.

Good young team. I could see them going after a stud receiver early in the draft. Tee Higgins or Shenault. A contested catch winner with a huge radius. That’s what Josh is calling out for.

1 Like

Did the rules not used to be that with a FG you play on but a TD means it’s over? I could have completely made that up

They’re not new.

1 Like