Super Bowl LIV - Chiefs V 49ers

I always said Iā€™d only post here as long as Brady played. If he returns so will I. So long my friend, it was a thing of beauty while it lasted. The memories will live forever.

1 Like

Boston fans very angry tonight. A dangerous city when the Oirish drunks get hostile.

1 Like

@anon61878697 Your welcome on the West coast again next week.

1 Like

Heā€™ll be back . Still has it . Needs 2 weapons and he be grand again .

He will be playing in Cleveland next year

Ok so youā€™re an official niner now?
Welcome again.

Might as well try his hand at the basketball too I know .Iā€™d say hed be a champion at it too .

Youā€™d have to think that the Patriots should improve with a QB that can pass the ball over 10 yards next year

One thing is for certain, he will never play for the Patriots again after that ā€˜farewellā€™ they gave him tonight in Foxboro

Cant wait for bills son to take over . Heā€™ll be somthing special Iā€™d say .

1 Like

Thatā€™s a cracking post.

2 Likes

Chung was irreplaceable tonight . Tom was excellent. Let down by a few idiots false starting , jules dropped a dolly . Titans were excellent, il give them their credit . Up and down year but weā€™ll be back .

2 Likes

Jimmy G would have won that game tonight if he was the starting QB as Bill had intended for this stage.

1 Like

Mc Daniels cost them the game . Michel had 3 attempts in the red zone and fucked all of them up

Nonsense. Brady had less than 4 minutes to score a Field Goal with a full compliment of timeouts and he still couldnā€™t get it done. Any half decent QB would have milked clock and get the field goal but Tom was too shit and ended up throwing pick 6 with his last ever throw instead

1 Like

Yeah agree, although John Brown was clutch throughout the season he needed it deep for it to count at all times. His stature lets him down whereas a pacey but taller WR would be a major addition for Allen.

Still a superb year for them but this loss will stick in the gra for them. Huge learning experience for Allen. He really looked spooked at times last night but there is no doubting his ability.

Hard luck @artfoley

2 Likes

Steamerā€¦

1 Like

Mr Kraft showed him who was boss last night

Oul Billy boy :joy:

What a fucking stupid question

1 Like