Super Bowl LIV - Chiefs V 49ers

I think Ted Thompson has a decent share of the blame there too.

Russ Wilson to the Giants anyone? @Matty_Hislop?

Wilson is soon enough due to become the best paid player in the game. Given that Schneider wouldnā€™t pay the legion of boom what they were due I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they shopped him. A very good player but he is no Matt Stafford

Not this year, maybe next year.

The LOB got well paid, they made a mistake giving Chancellor another contract and got their fingers burnt because of it. Lessons were learnt and itā€™s not good business paying these 30 somethings huge contracts.

Wish it could have ended differently with Earl but no way were they paying him what he got off Baltimore.

A backtrack to be proud of

5 Likes

:smiley:

Ooooft, what a great start to the day!

Booked flights for the Bears game there. Presume itā€™s a ticket lottery?

No they sell some individually but they go quick for good games. They sell more in four game packets.

Eagles schedule out tonight, google flights tomorrow

1 Like

You have to register your interest for a start, Iā€™ve that much done anyway

Word

Dry your eyes Bill.

Some responses there rubbish Billā€™s claims. Pats have a better winning record over AFC north than AFC Eastā€” surely not?

Heā€™s talking about this year pal

Yes- the stats show the Pats do better against AFc South + North + NFC South as these divisions are full of piss.

Anyway, the Pats are nearing the end ā€“ itā€™s all nearly over now and you haters can find another outlet soon

Are you heading to the linc in November pal

Yes. I am about 95% going.

Can still see Brady firing on all cylinders without the Gronk, they always find a way as long as heā€™s around.

Theyā€™ll find a way. Burkhead missed most of the regular season last year and was playing catch up when he returned - and thereā€™s still White. Safarious Jenkins in at TE, Bruce Ellinton in at WR and possibly Gordon to come back - along with Patterson ā€” throw in Thomas and Jules and thereā€™s enough there for them to win.

1 Like

He has certainly won with worse offenses. Thomas could turn out to pick a massive pick up if he even shows a fraction of the form during the Broncos SB season. Sony Michel was a huge part of their run too, you certainly canā€™t rule them out.