Super Bowl LIX- The slippery slope to the Superdome

Goodell looking fair shook.

Here’s hoping for Steelers Bills in croker next year

The pitch is too big in croker surely

Croker is an obvious option but i reckon itll be the aviva more modern stadium etc.

They should have it in semple. Imagine the tail gating in the square

They’ve had college games in croker

It’d be better suited for a titans Texans game, and their similar fanbase to the tippos

1 Like

It was too big for rugby and soccer anyway.

It’s already happening, that recent refurbishment came with some added features.

These watch parties are no coincidence

2 Likes

It’ll 100% be steelers anyway. Hopefully a September game so wont be too miserable.

1st or 3rd sunday. The split seasons all coming together nicely

They play in New England and Wisconsin, it’ll be grand

I can see an article in the examiner now with some cork gombeen td saying it should be in supervalue park.

A conversation for another day but in fairness Dublin is able to scrub up for big events like the europa league final and college football.

Insta-Bill

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

It’s usually 5/6 rounds in at least no? When are Wembley, November?

1 Like

Yeah around October weekend i think. The german one last year was in mid nov, i had a good session with pats fans giving out about it and how shit they were after they lost to Washington. They bought me a hape of beers for being a genuine irish man. Great lads

Blocking him

1 Like

https://twitter.com/PatMcAfeeShow/status/1831373208886407669?t=YcjkhACXPCX04nmIiDmYfg&s=19

3 Likes

The Steelers though, boring cunts.

I was at the last one they had there. Sat in the Lower Cusack. Absolutely putrid experience.Elevation in the stand was too low. All I could see were the backs of the 100s of substitutes and functionaries on the side line. Came cold then, left early, missed nothing.

The countdown is nearly over sports fans