Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

I think this would be the smart move, Darnold is a decent QB and they would be much better off building around him than throwing Lawerence into a complete dumpster fire (to use your own terminology).

But it is the Jets after all

Ah FFS :grinning:

That vid is slightly doctored. The play where he scored was goal to go. Previous play was 3rd and short which is where the clip where Ryan is telling him not to score is taken from. Still it was utterly brain dead to even run a play on first down with just over a minute left. They could have just taken a knee and had a chip shot walk off field goal to win it from the 10 yard line.

2 Likes

im sure youre delighted with gurley saving matt patricias bacon

He also lost control of the ball as part of the third down run and but was able to gather it. Not sure if his knee was down and whether it would have been ruled a fumble if the Lions recovered but yet they still went and ran the ball on 1st and goal when there was no need for it

I much prefer it when the Lions win especially when it leads to Matt Stafford heroics. I’d rather they be successful under Patricia rather than lose most weeks as it makes my Sunday evenings more enjoyable.

I don’t think Patricia is the answer but a W is a W

3 Likes

Julio is something else altogether

Belichick doing commercials now I see while Tom is busy conducting Superbowls. Some lads owe @tomrenton a big apology here

One of the greatest athletes to grace the game.

Until he gets to the Endzone

Godawful throw from Ryan.

All their problems stem from there

That hit the dirt but it still looks like a catch

Matt Ryan is awesome

Massive stop from Falcons D. Gurley is in and out, Ridley crocked but Atlanta looking good here if they can just get the simple things right

Panthers brutal in 4th downs. Miles Davis ran into his own linesmans arse there.

You just cant beat a fake punt

1 Like

Teddy crocked again

Jesus. Nasty

Panthers begin to get the running game going and they elect to bring a clearly bamboozled Teddy B back in, suddenly its Falcons ball again