Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

:popcorn:

They have made a contingency plan for putting a game back a week?

Titans got a two week postponement, the Patriots were obliged, this game was pushed back more than likely rescheduled but last month the NFL made the Niners play their practice squad due to covid on TNF. Cunts.

Titans were coming into a bye week though after the scheduled Steelers game were they?

They played the Vikings in week 3, came back after 17 days and smashed the Bills.

Ravens Steelers moved to Tuesday evening.

The Steelers are now riddled with Covid. I’d say this game could be pushed out even further

Fat Matt is gone cc @Big_Dan_Campbell

:ronnyroar:

I thought when it wasn’t announced yesterday or this morning he might get til the end of the season. Guy was hopelessly out of his depth

2 Likes

Who’ll steer the bus now?

Liam Cahill.

1 Like

I assume Darrell Bevell will be interim HC. Who knows about for next season - GM sacked as well so could go any way

Bevans would do some job with that pass rush

Are Swift and Golladay likely back next weekend? They’ll get some bounce off that if they are

I assume they will shut them down for the rest of the season if anything. Makes more sense to lose as many of the next 5 and get close to a top 5 pick than win a few and end up picking in the teens come the draft.

1 Like

Harbaugh about to get shit canned by Michigan :eyes:

Harbaugh isn’t the same coach with Roman as his OC and Fangio as his DC.

I’d expect an awful lot of stuff to come out about Patricia and his man management “skills” in the next few days now he is gone.

Is that the umbilicle cord cut entirely with the Patriots? I’d imagine a few players will be shitting it