Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

I would think so. In fairness the only one who is there on a long term deal is Trey Flowers, the rest are free agents this off season or may have one more year to run on their deals.

I think there will be a complete rebuild needed, the defence is built as per Patricia’s specifications and it is very niche and very slow and aside from maybe half a dozen guys there isn’t a lot to salvage on that side of the ball.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Matt Stafford and the Lions part ways either, chances are they could be in position to pick a QB in the draft and there will be a few teams picking in the late teens and twenties who are quarter back needy and might try and make a move. Might well suit all parties.

1 Like

Denver may not have a QB tomorrow, per source

The covid?

You need an offensive mind for next season. Coach Gase seems like the obvious candidate but you may need to throw in a couple of draft picks to persuade the Jets to let him go.

2 Likes

Jason Garrett strikes me as a lionsy type hire

1 Like

Royce Freeman is the backup backup backup backup QB apparently. Saints are still available at 1/3. A 33% return over 4 hours. Sure where would you get it?!

They can’t play that for fuck sake

Why is there such a surge of cases this week? Can’t be Thanksgiving related

I got the -6 (365) just before they pulled it. Be interesting to see how this one plays out

As teams fall out of contention they start living life as they did. Even with teams still left 16 weeks is long time to stay in a bubble.

Pulling the primetime slot on Thanksgiving was massive. They have suspended that fixture to as far back as they can on this gameweek. They cannot do the same with Saints/Broncos obviously.

The thing is they already insinsted on the niners showing up despite them being riddled a few weeks back.

And Patriots without Cam.

Yup, and it might be in Denvers interests for this to go ahead also

PP seem to have withdrawn the game but still have a 5/2 special for Saints, Chiefs and Rams to win.

Ye wont get paid on those bets lads

If the game goes ahead tomorrow its possible

Time to bring back Tebow