Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Indeed you said the Patriots were decimated. They were not. They had games moved to give them a better chance, as have the Ravens. The Broncos were not afforded the same opportunity by the NFL.

The inconsistency from the NFL is what is really mind boggling here. Nevermind the two Patriot cheerleaders on here going premenstrual when someone dares to question their beloved franchise.

you made a balls of your point. Just move on.

1 Like

My initial point, that drove you into your ā€˜leave my beloved Patriots out of thisā€™ was that there game was moved to accommodate them and that the NFl was being inconsistent in how it reacted to issues at different franchises.

But sure yeah, attack the person who pointed out the NFL are not consistent with how they apply rules - sure Patriots fans have always held the actions of the NFL up as being 100% correct on all issues.

• their

I never said the NFL were consistent. However they had to play without their starting QB as the game was not postponed to suit them. A number of teams early on had games rescheduled due to covid outbreaks. It makes it harder to reschedule then later in the season. Again, Iā€™m not sure why the Ravens game kept getting pushed back when that wasnt applied to other teams. Iā€™m not sure why your ire is with a Patriots game played against the Broncos, that the Broncos won, is getting you all het up. If anything, the game that was played against the Broncos could have been changed on the rearranged date as they were hit worse then than they were the week prior, but so be it.

Either youā€™re being willing idiotic or naturally.

My ire, as Iā€™ve stated, is with the NFL being inconsistent in the way theyā€™re dealing with COVID not with one game.

The rearranging of said game, and the Ravens game this week doesnā€™t match the way they dealt with the situation with QBs in Denver - possibly somewhere else too but Iā€™ve little time to be spending looking that up.

@Thomas_Brady itā€™s my own fault.

1 Like

Gobshite. Try reading whatā€™s being said and stop going apeshit on the off chance that someone calls anything the the Patriots do into question.

Good point

Oh Ben

Meh, changes nothing in real terms

Coverage here comes back from Ads on 2nd Down. Sake

Thatā€™s pretty funny in fairness

2 possessions for the Ravens and RGIII with an unforced fumble and a pick 6

Who would have guessed that RG3 would be the last man standing of a decimated roster

RG3 making that guy in Denver look good

Chance now

Ravens take the lead