Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Agree. Darnold is already in the top 50% of QBs in the league and has his best years ahead of him. Crowder is their only good WR IMO. They need more WRs, a replacement for Gore but above all, they need a better defence.

I suppose the only draw back with Darnold is that they need to pick up his fifth year option this summer meaning that he is no longer all that cheap at QB

Iā€™m not sure about this. I am going through my database now and will announce the top 10 QBs in a bit. I might even go all the way to 16 and see

Cian Fahey has gone to ground. Thereā€™s a vacancy for a Quarterback expert.

Jimmy G better be top 25

I donā€™t who Cian Fahy is but when it comes to the Quarterback position I have been the established authority on TFK for many a long year now

Your credibility will hinge on your placing of josh

The current top 16 as of right now

1 Rodgers
2 Mahomes
3 Murray
4 Tannehill
5 Herbert
6 Baker
7 Trubisky
8 Rivers
9 Russ
10 Allen

11 Tua
12 Watson
13 Cousins
14 Taysom Hill
15 Alex Smith
16 Jalen Hurts

1 Like

Youā€™re certainly an adequate substitute for fahey

2 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

The database donā€™t lie bro. Allen made the top 10, prolly the first Bills QB who ever did, you should be thrilled

The grown ups are talking pal

FFS, even Frank Reich would be a better QB than some of the lads in your top 10, nevermind the lad in my avatar pic

Your DB lies

Talking shite.

Trubisky :rofl:ā€¦ Rivers :rofl:

1 Like

Trubisky has been a sensation since he returned. Rivers has been the solid hands at the helm the 10-4 Colts have been lacking for years. You are very myopic sometimes

No Jimmy G :laughing:

If Marquise Goodwin was running that route instead of Sanders heā€™s defeated Mahomes in a Superbowl.

No Jameis :laughing:

Sure he has tua but no fitzmagic

Some lads clearly donā€™t understand the modern game

Apart from Kirk Cousins thatā€™s a cracking list :clap:

1 Like

I had a couple of DMs there ranting about Tannehill. All I can say is the database donā€™t lie

You need to be operating at a serious high level to crack the top ten, let alone the top 5, this is something lads might be failing to recognize