Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Yeah I agree. Someone like Trask who may be available towards end of the first/start of the 2nd. If Fitzpatrick was available Iā€™d say he would be in for the next series. Tua just isnā€™t able to hack it at the moment.

Tua just doesnā€™t want to throw the ball down the field. I think if Fields or Wilson are there when the Dolphins pick they will give them serious consideration unless one of the blue chip lads in Sewell or Parsons are still in the board

Cowboys 2 passing yards so far.

Miami have a lot invested in Tua. He is Flores guy too. They wonā€™t give up on him easy. He can make it a lot easier if he pulls it out of the bag today

Preston Williams is the type of player that makes himā€¦ They looked to be hitting it off big time the one game they had before his injury.

1 Like

Yeah, but I think the fact that they have two first round picks might allow them to take another shot at QB, especially as next years QB class is seen as pretty weak.

They need a dynamic RB too tho.

1 Like

Bills!

Yeah but you arenā€™t going to use a first rounder on that

:smiley:

Mckenzie just did

I think Miami are already well ahead of where they might reasonably have been expected to be perhaps even surprising themselves in the process. If Tua does work out they are in business, serious business. Granted on todays evidence thats a longshot. There as well of rolling with Fitz than wasting another year blooding in another young lad. While they have that defense they might as well have a right crack at it

Depends really. Tho I know little about next yearā€™s class.

There isnā€™t a back worthy of an early first round pick.

1 Like

This lions defence is statistically worse than the one which went 0-16 in 2008. Patricia was some ham :sweat_smile:

Wtf was I thinking backing Detroit

Cowboys :smiley:

Danny Dimes

Allen MVP MVP MVP

1 Like

Allens deep ball lacks velocity. I hope this is something he takes the time to work on in the off season

And I the Dolphins