Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Dolphins best chance now is a loss from the Browns. A Ravens or Colts loss also gets them in but highly unlikely

I assume it is 6pm/9:25pm/1:30am split on Saturday and Sunday for the wildcard round next weekend.

As the NFC East teams are all big TV markets one of those will probably not get a 6pm slot.

Suppose we are looking at something like

Saints v Bears/Cardinals
Seahawks v Rams
NFC East Winners v Bucs

Bills v Colts
Steelers v Browns
Titans v Ravens

Stafford has been excellent since Patricia got shit canned. Doubt he will be traded unless he pushes for it come the off season

stafforrdddddddddddddddd :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Imagine Matty Ice in Miami

I think the Colts would be a great fit for him. I think that if the new regime in Detroit were to trade him you are pretty much accepting that it is a 3 year rebuild which will impact resigning players already on the roster and any prospective free agents.

Think you keep him and hope the offence can keep the team competitive while the defence is rebuilt. The defence is utterly horrendous from a talent and scheme perspective

@Big_Dan_Campbell if you truly love him you need to set him free. I know it will hurt for a while but it will be the best thing for both of you in the long run. Seriously he deserves a shot with a half decent team, heā€™s not getting any younger

The Lions have been rebuilding since Barry Sanders retired prematurely ffs another 3 years will make no difference.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to see him join a contender and would have no issue with him leaving, just donā€™t think it will happen. Especially as his form has been excellent since Patricia got sacked. All well and good trading him if all you are going to do is replace him with a rookie QB who isnā€™t going to be anywhere near as good as him in the medium term. the first round pick would be far better spent on the defence.

How many years did the Colts give Rivers?

one but I think Wentz will end up there

1 Like

The Lions during Staffordā€™s time - 12 seasons - have only once had a defence which ranked above average, as in a top 16 unit in the league. They went 11-5 that year. Never had much help in the run game either

He deserves better in fairness to him.

Bills have the back ups out. ā€˜Fins might do it.

Refs making sure dem boyz are kept in the game

New Orleans would be the perfect home for him

Thatā€™s an ugly pick by Tua

Browns just might do it.

Miami will be desperate now for a QB, Tua sucks

1 Like

Did Tua just get picked on 2 straight drives?

The Falcons coming from behindā€¦ :open_mouth: