Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Beyond a joke.

Amazing the nfl let this happen.

My word.

Hahaha, the fucking Eagles jumping offsides there to hand the game to Washington, the nose tackle turned into a snowplow as soon as he heard the first word from Smith at the line

Al Micheals saying the swear jar will be full, Collingworth saying there will be a record numer of ‘no comments’ in the post game press conference, the boys know well. What an absolute farce

https://twitter.com/adamchernoff/status/1345947837918449664?s=21

What do you even say after that, if that happened your team imagine the anger. Just disgusted.

Ridiculous from the Eagles

1 Like
1 Like

Somewhat inevitable once the playoffs were expanded. Shit teams in contention for draft picks or wanting to keep other teams out of the playoffs. A farce alright.

A classy response from one of the classiest sports clubs on the planet.

1 Like
1 Like

Why, eagles, why

1 Like

If what I’m reading about the Eagles is true then @Bandage needs to be suspended from the forum until after the Super Bowl.

This may be seen as somewhat harsh but the game cannot be brought into disrepute like this.

Over to you @Rocko

1 Like

Happy with that. Expected the NFL winner to get a primetime slot for ratings. The two 6pm games are the games I am most looking forward to so delighted they are in the early windows

NFL Draft order 2021

1. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-15)
  2. New York Jets (2-14)
  3. Miami Dolphins (via 4-12 Houston Texans)
  4. Atlanta Falcons (4-12)
  5. Cincinnati Bengals (4-11-1)
  6. Philadelphia Eagles (4-11-1)
  7. Detroit Lions (5-11)
  8. Carolina Panthers (5-11)
  9. Denver Broncos (5-11)
  10. Dallas Cowboys (6-10)
  11. New York Giants (6-10)
  12. San Francisco 49ers (6-10)
  13. Los Angeles Chargers (7-9)
  14. Minnesota Vikings (7-9)
  15. New England Patriots (7-9)
  16. Las Vegas Raiders (8-8)
  17. Arizona Cardinals (8-8)
  18. Miami Dolphins (10-6)

It was a good, hard game of football and the Washington Football Team came out on the right side of it. We take it on the chin, lick our wounds and move onto the draft.