Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Juice did his in a 14 game season

2 Likes

Exactly. So when you weigh that up against his off field indiscretions he still comes out in credit. A worthy HOFer

Can you throw up that formula?

1 Like

indeed, thats why i have this jersey on order for the playoffs

Just catching the highlights now, he seems to have done a fine job, still one of the upper tier of NFL QBs

The SF D gassed as CJ couldnā€™t keep the offense on the field. Heā€™ll be killed stone dead next year.

Fixed that.

1 Like

Seahawks were looking clueless until thenā€¦ The Rams D will give them bags of itā€¦ Itā€™s really just a question of Goff moving the chainsā€¦ He couldnā€™t last weekā€¦

The Rams need to go with Wolford, Goff is a useless cunt not even a good game manager.

will goff be back in time or will it fall to wolford?

At least Wolford can step out of the pocketā€¦ didnā€™t see his stats last night but it was all field goals? Akers should be back and Kupp so heā€™ll have more helpā€¦ Bit of competition might buck Goff up. Big pay day has had an adverse effect on him.

Not sureā€¦

Doug Marrone sacked in Jacksonville and Gase gone from the Jets.

Doubt there will be any other sackings.

Are Detroit looking to hire a coach or GM first? I see Saleh is likely to interview with Atlanta

They are doing a very intensive search on both sides by the looks of it. Iā€™d say it will depend on where the outstanding candidate comes from and are leaving everything open.

1 Like

you think chargers coach will get away with it?

Yes, the Chargers owner is too cheap to sack him

Indications are that Lynn will be tossed during his meeting with the Chargers later today.

Heā€™s a great man and a players coach, but his game management and play calling had been too bad to be true, especially this season. Herbert is truly special so I would not be keen on wasting a year of his rookie contract with a coach who is unlikely to turn things around.

1 Like

itll be a very boring black monday if its just marrone and gase getting the bullet

Was it the same GM that inked the Gurley and Goff deals?