Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

And you have fellas saying he has competition for MVP, lol

In fairness, Brady did something similar last year with worse receivers. A good QB can just make it happen. Receivers just need to follow a route

Edit - may well be the season beforehand either I’m thinking of

1 Like

Did Packers drafting a QB fairly high have anything to do with Rodgers season or has he just had the time with Matt le Fleur?

Watch his chats with pat McAfee.

Puts it down to squatting and diet. Apparently he’s working out better than ever. Gave up gluten and dairy.

He is a really interesting guy.

1 Like

Josh Allen would have been a worthy mvp any other year. Far better than Matty Ice the year he won it, for example

1 Like

Yeah pretty much what Brady has been doing.
Rodgers has definitely had a renaissance and looks like he could play at an elite level for another 5 years.

Brady has been extraordinary for the most part as well this season. He has more weapons at his disposal of course but his movement seems better than 10 years ago even. His arm is as good as I’ve seen it but maybe playing in Tampa in sunnier climes is a lot easier than Foxborough and sub zero temps. Looking forward to seeing how he gets on this weekend against a top defense.

Did you ever hear Brady talking about pliabilty?

No its the first time I have heard that term. How does it work?

I wish I read this 15 years ago when I was training hard 4 nights a week and playing two matches

2 Likes

Green Bay have always been contenders. Allen’s huge improvement and the difference in buffalo with him firing on all cylinders is nothing short of astonishing.

Allen has been transformational, Rodgers is just keeping the Packers where they already are

Seems a game changer. Must give that a read. Maybe you can incorporate it into the golf game and maintain some power.

I’m done with even pretending to train for anything. It’s why I took up golf :joy:

1 Like
1 Like

Copying Brady’s diet to try being a winner like Tom?

The guy is a great. Hes living in the time of the greatest. He has to try

Washington want Cam. 20-30m a year

He had a donkey calling the shots for too long in McCarthy… They also have a serious run game and tracksuit is talking tripe with his one decent receiver… Adams is top notch, as good as there is at the minute… and Tonyan has been brilliant.

Rodgers has always had the talent but his attitude and some of the above was off before… I still think they’ll find a way to lose.

The Browns coaching staff are riddled. Specials teams coach deputising for Stefanski. All the receivers out too. These playoff could be a farce

I thought it was just Bitonio? He’s probably a bigger miss than all the receivers, if they are out.
Mix in the absence of Stefanski’s play calling and it’s hard to see the Browns doing anything. Mason Rudolph damn near beat them last week.

The point you’re missing though is the packers are perennial contenders because of Rogers. He has one good wr this year and still he’s doing things other qbs can only dream about.