Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Coach clap :clap:

Trump is the ultimate big city guy who cares, easy see why simple rural folk have been so enamoured by him

Nice touch by team Trump keeping his chopper in shot, a parting nod to fans of Rockie movies and his wannabe tough guy base in general

Who knows Rocky himself might break out of it any moment and save America

Sober up mate

1 Like

Kamala has the tie breaker, quite a sobering thought for some

@Lazarus has obviously been at the stored liquor stock, doesnā€™t even know what thread he is posting on, embarrassing.

1 Like

Heā€™s embarrassing me county

The title of village idiot was too small time for him, he had to dream big.

Yeah, there since 2011 and was definelty the driving factor in Peyton joining. His tenure tethered out with a couple of very questionable appointments like opting for Vance Joseph over Kyle Shanahan. His time as the main guy was definitely up and if they get the ownership issues sorted out this summer then hopefully it marks moves towards a brighter future.

Rumours of bringing in a vet QB to compete with Lock - Foles and Minshew have been mentioned.

Minshew is 24! Hardly a vet?!

Cam?

Washington are a QB away from being a good team, they could make a run at someone like Stafford.

One other big QB move which could happen this year is Houston trading Watson. They have no picks and are in cap hell, I donā€™t think they canā€™t contend for the next few years so it might make sense to sell Watson as he comes into his prime to get as much capital as possible for a rebuild.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t Watson only after signing his big-money deal?

Yep, which might make it work. The team trading knows theyā€™ll have him for 3+ years and is probably willing to pay him what the Texans signed up for. Texans will take the biggest wedge off their cap for a number of years.

I said as much a while backā€¦ Theyā€™re decent on all sides of the ball. A QB and theyā€™re contenders

I believe veteran, in this instance, means someone with starting experience.

As in ā€˜the two veteran out of Clemsonā€™.

1 Like

Texans hire Nick Caserio as their GM, think they have been hot on him for a while. Will be interesting to see if he brings in a Bellichick disciple as head coach or if he tries to do his own thing.

Bill has full control over everythingā€¦ His disciples go from that environment to working under a GM. Not sure itā€™s the smartest move. Depends on the relationship I supposeā€¦ Flores looks to have been able to do as he likes in Miami and he looks to reaping the rewards , last performance aside.

Rodgers has thrown more TD passes than GB have punted this year, incredible, with 1 decent receiver