Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Bunch of faggots

Joey Bosa got paid big time, massive deal.

Season cancelled.

Fake news

Damian Williams and Devin Funchess opting out

Nate Solder out too.

Antonio Brown gets an eight game suspension once he is resigned to the league, expect a flurry of teams to try and sign him now.

Surely can appeal that down to 4 game?

He’s lucky it’s only 8 and not an entire season with the shit he was at.

That’s a lot of money to be paying for someone out half the season though. Would anyone risk signing him for more than one year with the shit he gets up to?

I doubt any team will be offering much more than the veteran minimum

1 Like

Ziggy Ansah doing a physical with the Niners, would add quality experience on an already stacked D line. Would make an excellent rotation player.

Except he will get injured after a handful of snaps. Shame but the guy can’t stay fit

Low risk, high reward potential like Reed. If they get injured they know they can cope without them and as long as they are fit they could prove very useful.

Dion Jordan also with the Niners today… Is Dee Ford on the way out to make room for Kittles monster contract?

The Ford contract or Kwon Alexander look the most expendable due to the success of Bosa and Dre Greenlaw

Kwon is a real team leader loved in the locker room plus he already took a cut to his contract to help the franchise, he will be going nowhere himself, Warner and Dr Dre will be flying around the middle again this season.

Derrius Guice released by Washington. He has had zero luck since he was drafted

Domestic assault via strangulation is hardly down to luck!

1 Like

Yeah saw that after. I posted after this tweet, didn’t see the context, someone will give me another chance.