Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

I think your mistaking me for @Johnny

@Lazarus is some man for winding up nfl lads

:open_mouth:
Lazarus

Big_Mick_McCarthy

12d

I know that but Kamara is not your average RB and fits their system perfectly. Surely the chance to win a SB trumps getting cute with one of your star players

MacKing of the Roasters

12d

Kamara looked disinterested for a lot of last year. He did his MCL and missed a few games so maybe there’s a fear there’s more underlying. I’d say they’ll get it sorted.

1 Reply

Biff_Egan

Big_Mick_McCarthy

12d

I have Frat Stafford leading my fantasy team this year. should be good for some garbage time stat padding at the very least

johnnysachs

Lazarus

12d

Kamara is looking for Christian McCaffrey money. The latter seems to play every snap and had over 1000 yards running and another 1000 receiving last year despite opposing defences knowing he is getting the ball every play. Kamara might only play 60% of the snaps and had a down year last year. Plus he seemed to sulk when Ingram got released. I don’t think cap space is there to pay Kamara after Thomas deal. TY Montgomery must be pulling up trees in training camp or Fournette might be an option but they are 2 different players.

That’s why I think the Bucs will be slow out of the blocks - they’ve had no time together really. Brady and Evans way off there

Flags flying all over the place

Let Taysom run it in

Never a Personal

@Mac??

A trademark Brady floater

They were both holding - Whitehead just held a little longer

Gronk is just a decoy

I’d be mortified if I was @johnnysachs tonight. Imagine turning your back on your best player like this?

Brady bringing the tinker element to the Buccs

Special teams is a shit show today

I get the feeling that the Bucs will be relying on an emerging defence a lot more than people anticipated this year.

1 Like

They look like some shit show

The checkdown offense may serve them well yet

I’m happy to be wrong. A plethora of RBs would have scored with those 2 downs. I’d prefer to see if money was worth it in January.

Give me the high variance roller coaster that was Jameis Winston any day of the week. Far more dynamic and exciting

Ah FFS sake