Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Why in the name of God would they not pay him?

Makes no sense in Brees last year, Brees, Thomas and Kamara was the golden ticket

1 Like

A lot of teams simply donā€™t want to pay top of the market for RBs as they feel they are replaceable and donā€™t play to the contract.

The links to the Bucs will start any second.

I know that but Kamara is not your average RB and fits their system perfectly. Surely the chance to win a SB trumps getting cute with one of your star players

Kamara looked disinterested for a lot of last year. He did his MCL and missed a few games so maybe thereā€™s a fear thereā€™s more underlying. Iā€™d say theyā€™ll get it sorted.

I have Frat Stafford leading my fantasy team this year. should be good for some garbage time stat padding at the very least

Kamara is looking for Christian McCaffrey money. The latter seems to play every snap and had over 1000 yards running and another 1000 receiving last year despite opposing defences knowing he is getting the ball every play. Kamara might only play 60% of the snaps and had a down year last year. Plus he seemed to sulk when Ingram got released. I donā€™t think cap space is there to pay Kamara after Thomas deal. TY Montgomery must be pulling up trees in training camp or Fournette might be an option but they are 2 different players.

1 Like

:clap:

:rollseyes:

Cam confirmed as startedā€¦ Sanu to be binned.

Josh Gordon signed by the rain city bitch pigeons

Clinton Dix released by Cowboysā€¦ Is Earl Thomas on his way to Dallas?

Rumours of Clowney to the Saints

AP being released by Washington

And Josh Rosen being cut by the Dolphins after they couldnā€™t trade him.

Mitch named starter in Chicago.

What? God heā€™s useless.

Tampa are building a very nice offense there, tb12 wonā€™t maximize their potential however. Godwin and Wallace are out of his range these days.