Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Positively garbage compared to Minshew.

Gardner was 19/20 last night. Last year was no fluke it seems

Pete seems to have ripped up the rule book and handed the keys to Russ, the best in the business, only Mahomes can compete.

It’s about time — he’s been too cautious - let the man play… I’m tipping the Seahawks to win it out this year.

1 Like

I think you’ve tipped everyone now

They will always be a tough team to play but i think a lack of a pass rush will come back to cost them but Russ and that run game will always give them a chance.

I would be very surprised to see someone like the Saints, Bucs, Steelers, Colts etc with aging QBs winning the Superbowl this year even with the supporting casts they have around them, think all will show their age as the season wears on. Ravens or Chiefs as the know dynamic quantities in the AFC look hard bet but NFC is more wide open.

@EstebanSexface - You fucking starting? - I had tipped them to make the big dance - We’ll see how injuries go but in Wilson they have a star and have a decent O… I reserve the right to flip back to the Ravens next week.

Cunt.

We’re really gonna have to wait until things settle down and teams get properly up to speed. Some of the scoring was ridiculous yesterday - and a lot of injuries also… But the Rams made a statement that they havent gone away and Arizona could be anything on any given Sunday … Cam and Bill have their work cut out alright.

1 Like

Go bucs…

3 Likes

Wilson is currently head and shoulders above the other three. I was impressed with Kyler yesterday, similar to Wilson in many respects. Goff and Jimmy G are similar, mixing the good and bad, both make bad decisions under pressure. The mobility that Wilson and Murray have really sets them apart in the division, it’s often the winning or losing of tight games. You also have to consider the offensive weapons at their disposal, SF didn’t have one half decent healthy receiver yesterday.

Is Kittle still on life support

Injury report later today, he say’s he’s grand (he’s not).

Without Samuel and Aiyuk the receiving corps is limited to Bourne, an ok red zone receiver but realistically a third or fourth option, Pettis, who Shanahan completely lost faith with last year despite some promise as a route runner and Taylor, a poor man’s Cooper Kupp returning from multiple long injuries. The one positive was Jet McKinnon looks a good option as an auxiliary pass catcher

1 Like

Giants will be interesting to watch tonight. Suspect Barkley will have a much better season if he stays fit.

Similarly big season for Jones.

Giants D was muck last year, especially their secondary tho they’ve gotten in some decent cover in Bradberry and Logan Ryan. Jones also got seriously flustered under pressure last year and has lost Nate Solder… and Steelers have a very good pass rush… I think Steelers might go 3 scores up and just manage the game by third quarter and Let Conner and Snell and their rookie pound away.

Be tempted to go unders on Ben and JuJu yardage and overs for Conner and Snell.

Kaden Smith was a red zone revelation at TE when Engram got injured last year… I wonder will he see a target or two. 10/1 for any time.

1 Like
1 Like

Jones airing it out here

Danny with a dime