Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Ben is way off so far

Oh Danny

Normal service resumed

Ben with the sweet floater to JuJu, all one way traffic from here I expect

Hon Saquon :smile:

Take a bow James Washinjgton

Fucksake Daniel take the sack, you have four downs.

Danny just ruined what may well have been the drive of the season

JuJu

Gostkowski is a system kicker. Nothing without Belichick

Justin Coleman headed to IR for the next three weeks at least for the Lions, Jeff Okudah didnā€™t suit up last weekend and Trufont left the game in the second half all three with hamstring injuries. So that is the top three corner backs all banged up with Aaron Rodgers, Kyler Murrey and Drew Brees as the next three opponents.

If there are odds on Patricia getting sacked before the season is over I think it would be worth a bet. 33 games in and he has as many wins as Jim Caldwell had in his last season before being sacked as 9-7 wasnā€™t deemed good enough. 10 defeats in a row and 10 blown fourth quarter leads in that time. Feels inevitable that he isn;t turning this around.

The more I see Patricia make a balls of things on two minute offense and defence the more respect I have for Bellicheck who excels in those moments and it is obviously due to an innate feel for the game that cannot be easily passed onto others.

McDaniels, Romeo, Fat Charlie, Fat Matt and O Brien. The list is endless of head coach failures who worked under Bill. He makes them look good imo.

just need to see how Flores and Judge go now too.

Vrabel doing okay so far

He is ā€“ Flores showed promise down the back end of last year after he cleared out a lot of trouble from the squad.

Vrabels didnā€™t coach under Bill though, only played under him.

1 Like

Robinson looking to get away from the bears

Itā€™s a bit like Alex Ferguson

McLaren, Kidd and Quiroz have all had nice careers for themselves

Billā€™s greatest achievement might be the coaching dynasty of Belichickā€™s he leaves behind him.