Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Michael Thomas scans worse than expected.

Sanu to the Niners. Any particular reason it didnā€™t work out at the Pats. Is he just washed.

He is well past his prime but the WR group is riddled with injuries. Sherman on IR now for 3 weeks too a rotten start to the season.

Say what?

Big opportunity for Sanders, Smith and Harris

1 Like

Good news for Sanders I guess.

Jared Cook is gonna put up a massive score this week

Drew has been raving about Smith

Cook canā€™t get far enough downfield. Harris has Tyreek Hill-like speed. Time for it to get exposed to all.

If Brees sees pressure itā€™ll be going to Cook.

Whatā€™s happening with Robinson and the Bears?

Theyā€™ve made up I think

Iā€™d say he is sick shit of trubisky

Yeah Harris has breakneck speed. I cant wait to see what Payton does with him. Would really thrive with a deep ball which doesnt appear in Drewā€™s armoury anymore. Although he did connect with Cook in a deep throw last week. His longest in a couple of years. If Ruiz is under centre he may have more time to air it out. I expect Trautman to get a few targets as well. Itā€™s a good opportunity to see what the rest are made of rather than hoping Thomas carries you week in week out.

1 Like

Trautman got a good few snaps on Sunday, more than I expected. Mostly blocking obviously but heā€™s not being carried along for the journey anyway. Maybe weā€™ll see Hill throwing long to Harris like in the playoff game last year.

Yeah and Harris is so fast that Hill still under threw him. Tried a similar play last week when game was dead and buried but I think it was more to keep opposing defenses honest. There are definitely some similarities between Harris and Hill. The way he catches punts makes me think he wouldnt be prone to drops either. I think Trautman gets a TD off a play action pass this weekend. I will be keeping a very close eye on the anytime TD market.

Fat Matt out!

A lot of catching opportunities for Kamara too, heā€™s brilliant as a pass catcher at RB. I think theyā€™ll be just fine for the next few weekā€™s although it will be very interesting, Thomas has been by far the most targeted WR over the last 2 years.

In fairness, Ginn was well past his best and wasnā€™t really much of an WR2. Having Cook and Kamara meant that the other WRā€™s got very little looks. Iā€™d say Taysom Hill was targeted more often than Ginn was.