Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Kamara is as devastating a back Iā€™ve seen, he has everything

The loss wasnā€™t on Brees. He actually connected on some very good throws albeit there was a good few check downs thrown in. 2nd straight week penalties over 100 yards. Multiple pass interference calls. Some of the worst DBs and safeties in the league who constantly get beat on deep routes. Not being able to defend TEs. Not being able to rush the passer. Itā€™s as bad a Saints defense I have seen. Saints gave up 2 first round draft picks and a 5th to Green Bay to get Marcus Davenport in 2018 and have been paying for that ever since.

Why so bad this year when it was so good last year?

Mike Nolan the linebacker coach from last year was signed by the cowboys. He had a big input into playcalling on the defense. Linebackers would generally be tasked with lining up against tight ends and Saints have been abysmal on that front. Darren Waller last week for Raiders had a career day. Green Bay rookie TEā€™s were open all night. Cam Jordans form has nosedived and there is very little pressure on the opposing QBā€™s who have all kinds of time in the pocket. Turnovers are a non factor as well.
Dome noise is always an advantage to a defense especially with Rodgers hard counts but all for nought if you cant do basics right.

2 Likes

Packers are legit!

*theyā€™re not really as they donā€™t have the D but theyā€™re entertaining at the moment

Nah.

*Just saw your edit

**agree

1 Like

Check out my edit bro

*:crazy_face:

1 Like

Looking forward to tonights game.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to be able watch it. Should be a cracker

Thereā€™ll be highlights on all day tomorrow if you can avoid the internet

Iā€™ll watch the extended highlights at 7.20am with a coffee as Iā€™m logging on to ā€˜workā€™

3 Likes

That reminds me. I better turn off the notifications from sleeper for tonight. Lamar is playing and the cunting thing will be buzzing every 10 minutes

1 Like

Canā€™t wait for the game tonight. NFL has come far too mainstream on here for my liking.

Surpised Baltimore didnā€™t go for it there, they were making it look easy up to that point

Harbaugh getting a bit over-excited

Absolute bullshit tripping call.

Ravens need to get on the board here. Glorious shovel pass from Mahomes.

Underneath shovel :rofl:

Game needed that. Great run

Hill is unrale