Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

The throw was also perfect.

Ravens getting schooled here

Lamar has to throw now and he still doesnā€™t look like he has the arm for it

We are witnessing other wordly greatness here with Mahomes, make no mistake. That was just ridiculous

I think Coach Reid needs to sit him now, before he single-handedly makes up a 46 point deficit for @Mac

1 Like

Leave him in Iā€™m in the same position myself.

Ah lads

Chiefs deserved that for getting cocky

Chiefs acting the bollix here

One score game. Chiefs now the ones under some pressure to score.

Back to the drawing board for the Ravens. Less than 100 yards passing isnā€™t going to get it done, nor getting chased out of the red zone and taking sacks back near half way.

Scenes!

Lamar isnt elite.

1 Like

RG3 part deux

2 Likes

Jackson is just another Kaepernick, RG3 and God forbid Tim Tebow. A better version but they all canā€™t throw a ball for shit

1 Like

Ah he ainā€™t that badā€¦ His receiving corps arenā€™t great either. While Mahomes is unreal, he has serious weapons too

I think Deshaun Watson is superior to Jackson. Paddy is ten levels above, an insult to compare them.

No one is comparing ā€” But Jackson is throwing to Willie Snead ā€” Mahomes has Hill, Watkins, Kelce and Harmon is a lightening

Anyway, thatā€™s three or 4 big games now where Jackson looked average. Evn against Pats last year, Bill had his number until Edleman turned over and coughed up a TDā€¦ Ravens are a different team when out in front but can struggle to reign teams in when behind for the afforementioned reasons.

They probably have the best TE in football with Kelce and WR with Hill but outside of that they have Watkins who was drafted in first round, Hardman who hardly saw a snap before last night who was one of top 2nd rounds and Robinson who would be a WR2 with most teams. Of course variation helps as well. Offensive lineman had a receiving TD last night along with a fullback. Hard to see them stopped and could be dominant force for a while but with salary cap coming down again next year and Mahomes big contract it should level the playing field for the rest.