Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

You’ll just get no points for Steelers and Titans players. Which means I am fucked.

Just bench them

1 Like

2 Likes

loads of people going mental over it, yet its just the same as a bye week.

1 Like

it will move a bit around though, the titans bye week was supposed to be week 7 and the steelers week 8.

How will they fix it without interrupting other schedules? they’ll have to move around a lot of bye weeks I’d imagine.

There is an easy fix by only affecting ravens from what I’ve seen online. They would move one week from their bye and get sorted.

Belichick cheating again.

1 Like

Commentators eye :male_detective:

Deebo is back tuck ya chains in!

1 Like

Steve Smith on the game tonight.

This is the game where my coffee will need a coffee :rofl:

1 Like

Darnold :smile: In fairness if Russell or Mahomes did that we’d be calling the GOATs

3 missed tackles. He should have been flattened behind the line

The guy didnt miss that time. Sam looks like he is fucked. Which is a shame. I like Sam

He just got sacked again, he’s fine.

Do you not sleep either bud?

I am just staying up for the repeat of Primetime

Jets just telegraphing everything, bad as their players are their coaches playcalling is a much bigger issue

2 Likes

That was a lovely catch for the touchdown last night from Jerry Jeudy. That kid is going to be a star if he can avoid injury.

2 Likes

I was just thinking of the Detroit corner on Jimmy Graham when he caught it. It was some play from a rookie completely outmuscled the cb.

D Revis would be turning in his grave watching on (not dead obviously)

It should have been an interception all day long. Jeudy had no right to catch that ball given his size and body position.