Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Goodbye NFL 2020

I hope not. Fuckin disaster.

Derrick Henry would fart covid out out of his system I reckon.

He’d probably beat it with 110 rushing yards, 5 yards per carry, 5 receptions for 32 yards, 2 TDs,11 First Downs and two opppsing linebackers in ICU.

1 Like

Nah, they’ll figure out a way to sort it using the bye weeks
The 4 teams affected this week are on bye in weeks 7 and 8, just play each other in those weeks, simples

Well I might be entirely wrong but my intial reaction is that there’s just too much money on the line for the other teams so they worst they’ll do is postpone this Titans v Steelers match.

I would presume these teams have private planes for travel etc. If the Vikings are clear and Titans were presumably tested before travelling then where could they pick it up? Travel only?

Will NFL have to go the NBA route with venue for all etc?

It would probably take six or more teams not being able to play for several weeks for the season to be suspended. That seems unlikely right now, but things can change quickly.

Re Lamar.

Lets be honest the Chiefs looked shit vs the Chargers for a long period of the game. Ideal kick up the hole they needed. Ravens may aswell have prepared by taking on the Sisters of Mercy given what they came up against. Their RBs were poor, O Line looked dreadful, particularly in the middle part of the game.

They have a mountain to climb but no way this is on Lamar and I suspect they’ll respond well from it.

Chartered planes from the big 3 US airlines. They could go to regional bubbles I suppose.

I presume players & staff are living at home in between games? Can the fuckers be trusted going forward?

Is it too much to ask them stay in camps? TV money can’t be done without considering stadium incomes in the shitter.

This is the first outbreak since teams reported back. It’s been more surprising how they’ve managed to stay Covid-free this long in reality

The players staying in camp and not at home is having a very positive impact on the number of domestic violence cases

2 Likes

Five Titans players tested positive the game against the Steelers will be rescheduled later in the season, not good.

I thought next round of testing for the Titans was scheduled until tomorrow with potential for game to go ahead Monday or Tuesday night?

Null & Void fantasy leagues in Week 4?

Presume it’s like a bye week for fantasy?

The current plan is for the game to go ahead Monday or Tuesday depending on test results, if that happens it will count as week 4 in fantasy leagues.

No. It’ll be later in the season now.

1 Like

another positive test. It’s gone from week 4

1 Like