Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

The Jets really arent catching enough shit for taking Zack Wilson at number 2. He just doesn’t look to have it.

Greg Olsen is a good colour man

Racist

Ben is done

Poor old Ben is like a zombie out there

The Bengals are mincing the Steelers again.

Ben was done 2 years ago

Trevor Lawrence is no Joe Burrows.

Is anyone watching the Jags closely this year to say whats wrong with him?

Ah he still had they ability to put a few 400 yard games together, not anymore I don’t think

I don’t think there is all that much wrong just that they have put a lot on his plate and he is struggling to keep his head above water which can happen to rookie QBs on bad teams. He will be all the better for it next year although the Jags coaching staff appears to be a mess which doesn’t help.

I still can’t believe they didn’t bring in someone like Minshew to be back up. It was obvious he was done.

Only 3 teams in the AFC with losing records ATM

Brady taking some hiding off of Carson Wentz

:sweat_smile:

Jonah strikes again

Was thinking the same myself earlier. They’ve just sleep walked over the past 3-4 years into a situation where the starting QB is well past it and the back-up(s) are garbage too. It’s not like they’ve been working on other parts of the field as the defense is also poor and the O-line is getting carved up

Cam benched. PJ Walker picked now. Suddenly Sam Darnold doesn’t seem too bad after all

1 Like

A rare break for Tom Brady. Long overdue.

Colts are collapsing

Big win for the Buccs. Its quite impressive how they’ve shut Taylor down, or maybe the Colts thought that they wouldn’t bother trying against the league’s best run defence.

I see you have ruined Jonathon Taylor.
So you have